Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A "Regular" Monday

Finally! Journalists are always asking me to describe a normal day in my life and I must say, I have a tough time doing that because no day is just regular!

But voila, this Monday I had the privilege of a "normal" day ;)

I get up at dawn because the world belongs to those who rise early.

First, fresh lemon juice with room-temperature water, followed by sobacha

At 8am I have an interview with the French media about a beautiful project coming up in June, but sshh, I say no more for now :)

At 8:58 I finish this interview, leaving me hardly enough time to down some mouthfuls of my cherished sobacha before my second Skype call of the day - this time a technical meeting. Through it all, I contract my glutes non-stop and suck in my belly regularly :)

Breakfast - by this time I am famished! A raw homemade smoothie: fresh coconut milk + 1 banana + raw chocolate + 5 raw almonds

By 10:00 it has been 3.5 hrs that I've been doing sedentary work, so I decide to make several more telephone calls out on a walk with my relatives who are leaving back home this evening. We walk for a total of 1.5 hrs, alternating between fun family chit-chat and some phone-calls.

Lunch on the go: wild smoked salmon (easy to find here since all the fish which comes from Alaska is wild by definition) + gluten-free crackers + a rice flour crepe filled with soy cheese + feta, and to finish, some raspberries + homemade chocolate mousse that my friends always beg me to make :)

A short 10-min nap (this is my signature relaxation which I can pull off absolutely anywhere - the backseat of my car, on the train, on the plane, you name it - I have a special technique to do it very discreetly).

I work on a big project which will be official on April 16th...the second secret for the day...I'll have to keep you in suspense and guard the scoop for my journalist friends.

Snack: 1 homemade raw bar filled with good things ;)

Then I head to SFO airport, which it seems I am doing almost every twice a week these days! I accumulate 2,000 steps there (between the carpark, security and return :)

Dinner at home: potato tian/tomatoes/feta, coleslaw, smoked salmon and raw chocolate mousse.

Finally...to bed!

1 comment:

  1. After reading boring posts about Adipex-p, I am very happy that I can at last study such remarkable article like yours. Great job!

    ReplyDelete