Tuesday, November 2, 2010

An active day, mentally and physically!

There's nothing like a healthy mind in a healthy body to face life with a smile :)

A one-day marathon (like many other days, you're probably thinking - and you are right!). But with everything that happens at LeBootCamp, it's impossible to lower your guard for even a moment….

After an early wake-up, I have my my routine lemon juice followed by sobacha and green tea. I get into the car and bless my Bluetooth which allows me to talk on the phone without getting a big fine and losing control of my vehicle :). Some glute contractions at the red lights - of course.

I head to the gym - and those of you who know me well, know that I am actually not a fan of gyms unless there is a killer class going on :). Which is the case with a 30 min salsa class. Ideal for recharging yourself in the morning! This is followed by 30 min of mixed cardio: 10 min on the stairclimber + 20 min stationary biking on the maximum resistance. You gotta sweat!

Breakfast: a blueberry soy yogurt with raw homemade cereal. Yum!


After some interviews and a conf call...it's time to meet with super Tony, Vice President at WebMD, whom I have worked with in the past. Great conversation about potential projects.....all over a balanced Thai lunch: shrimp masuman with white rice + brown rice and for dessert, a little honeydew. All accompanied by Thai tea.


A short afternoon walk, some of my famous 25th Hour exercises and then I prepare dinner: some anchovies in truffle oil (yum!), 2 raw onion crackers with sweet pepper tapenade, 1 bowl of soup (white cheddar potato) and 1/2 a vegetarian steak. For dessert: 1 pear.

Voila, before lying down: 100 abs, 1 min shaking dumbbell, 30 reverse triceps, and then to bed for your coach!

No comments:

Post a Comment