Friday, September 17, 2010

Weight Loss coaching in Paris for 2 weeks


Hello from Paris!

I haven't posted daily since my arrival simply because I have found in the only hotel in Paris that doesn't have Internet!!!

As soon as I landed in Paris I went to a meeting, and then on my way to Britanny! Not for fun but for work :). I was lucky enough to visit Britanny with a sunny sky - apparently something very rare here! There were amazing local culinary specialties which I could not resist trying like the kouign-amman: a mix of butter, flour and sugar! Not good for me, but delicious :)


Since I walked a lot I also authorized myself to enjoy 2 buckwheat crepes with ham...yummy!

After this work/touristic weekend, on my way to Paris where we come full circle back to the beginning of this post: I am internet-less again :).

Two weeks swamped with extraordinary meetings, insane projects (exceeding anything I'd imagined), and everything at a mad pace, but of course it is all for a great cause!
Some highlights:

(1) I spent 9 hours in a studio taping the soundtrack of MyBodyCoach for Wii and Sony Move game. I was coming down with the beginning of a sore throat, so hot tea, honey and drops all day long. I can say YES YOU CAN in so many ways now!


(2) A superb press conference on September 14th held at Cafe Fauchon with a great group of journalistes and partners. There we unveiled our new coaching program "STOP CHOLESTEROL", which will officially launch on October 15th, developed in collaboration with French expert on the subject, Nathalie Hutter Lardeau. We also presented our CoachingBox, the Secrets de Coach package, and plenty of other beautiful things, all of this accompanied by a gourmet breakfast. Because you know it - LeBootCamp is the food lover's diet!


(3) A photo shoot with Nathalie to illustrate our next coaching program to fight against cholesterol.

(4) A 1-hr live chat for Le Journal des Femmes


(5) An integrative exercise session - my famous "25th Hour" - with journalists/bloggers from BE, the new magazine from Lagardere


(6) Meetings with members of the French team from Lille, Strasbourg, Carcassonne, Toulouse, Bastia....beautiful dinners at La Villa Corse, my Parisian HQ.
Bravo Nadege and Marjorie for their very active participation with La Parisienne for our partner Nestle.
Bravo Sarah for having organized this press conference with such class and efficiency!

No comments:

Post a Comment