Sunday, December 6, 2009

Brian returns! Ouch, ouch, not the head


I haven't posted for several days... well yes, one has to take a break from one's blog from time to time... and I have been posting for years :)
Breakfast: 1 lemon juice + room temperature water + 1 Morning Green Boost (that you can find in the LeBootCamp Weightloss program) + 1/2 papaya + 1 large bowl raspberries... my body is craving fresh fruit... I tune in!

I am rather stiff this morning... the day after a 45 minutes fitness trail + kicks on my punching bag... and in 45 minutes dear Brian, my killer fitness trainer arrives! ouch... 1 hour very intense work out with Brian... a personal trainer coupled with a genuine life coach who knows how to drive and push just the right way... bravo... now I can't feel my shoulders nor my legs but it is for my own good, he says :)

Lunch: 2 little chicken legs + white wine sauce + 1 huge portion green salad + 2 oranges and a slice toast

1 hour walk in the afternoon

no snack

Dinner: home made soup + 2 slices toasted bread + soyannaise + 4 slices Parma ham

No comments:

Post a Comment