Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Coaching in LA - Photo shoot with Tracey Mallett

A beautiful active day!

Early wake-up because the future belongs to those who rise early!

Freshly squeezed lemon juice in room-temperature water + sobacha + multi-vitamins

To wake up my body: a bit of yoga, 100 abs on the floor, 100 glute contractions ("The Bridge"), 30 push-ups

Breakfast: a homemade buckwheat chapati + 1 tbs of chestnut jam from Corsica + 1 peach + 1 prune

Then I head towards the airport for 36 hours of craziness :)

Coaching sessions, interviews, and a superb photo shoot on the beach in Malibu which I will post photos of very soon :).

A very short night because the photo shoot starts at 5am….the stress and jet-lag are killing me so I wake up at midnight and don't go back to sleep...I am more than ready on time!

After a make-up session and some peaches + cookies we drive 30 miles south to Malibu in the caves on the beach for beautiful photographs...then return to Santa Monica for a session in the studio with Tracey Mallett (master Pilates instructor and celeb in the USA).


At midday, I let myself go with a nice serving of sweet potato fries…the consolation? In addition to the fact that it tastes good, it's also good for your skin due to the strong concentration in antioxidants (giving it it's famous orange color). Since I love them, I am happy as a clam, hence glowing in the pictures :)


I must say, I was very happy with this shot...why? Well for the first time in many months, I am really proud of my abs, and the visible results of good physical-activity and a balanced diet without frustration or deprivation (as you can see on my blog :)

I finish the day with a trip to Venice Beach to decompress after10 hrs of non-stop shooting...it may sound simple but to keep up your energy and your smiles for 10 hrs, I assure you, is not easy to say the least...if you don't believe me, try it out, LOL.

Dinner in Venice Beach: sushi and edamame + green tea

Then I head to the airport and almost miss my flight….the line for security is so long! They close the door of the plane right after I step in, like something out of a movie :).

No comments:

Post a Comment