Friday, August 27, 2010

Biking in the Silicon Valley - life is beautiful


What I love about this place is that not only is the weather (almost) always nice...but that we are far from the stresses of life and in an atmosphere of creative and positive energy. I can bike to meetings :), I can really live life freely... Breakfast: nothing!!!! It is not that I am skipping breakfast, it is just that I am still feeling the effects of that terrible cab driver!

I am still having my famous lemon juice and green tea and that's all :)

30 min biking to Palo Alto.
Lunch at Joya which I love: gazpacho + tuna tartare and avocado + berries and green tea
Another 30 min biking to get home.

Snack with my darling son: an ice-cream which is 0% fat and sweetened with Splenda at Haagen Dasz (50 calories for those of you who are wondering :)

30 min walk

100 abs on my ab lounge
Dinner on the go as I am packing for New York for which I am leaving early tomorrow: anchovies + onion crackers (raw) (Eric/Anissa if you are reading this, know that I am leaving you a jar of crackers when I head off to NY :) + fruit and a coconut milk yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment