Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It was the Milky Way that started it!

Suddenly, right in the middle of an accounting meeting... bam!... a Milky Way attacks me... I won't go without a fight... I wolf it down. That was self defence! Honest :)

Let's start from the beginning....

Up very early in the morning because of major projects in the pipeline that I am really excited about.

Detox breakfast with my legendary Green Morning Boost that you can find in your Private Space on the weightloss program: 3 glasses

30 minutes walk

And then just before lunch, during the accounting meeting... well... you know already ;)

Lunch: 2 chicken breast filets with indian spices + 2 slices ewes milk cheese (it is the milk I digest the best) and 1 orange

30 minutes walk (on the telephone on loud speaker not to hurt my ears... )

30 minutes walk again

2 interviews for the US media that really loves my tips... unlike in other countries the Americans thoroughly checks that the tips are genuinely original and not copied from someone else. That works in my favour as we are create all of our own material here :)

200 abs on the killer ab lounge

Snack: 1 orange and 1 pear

Dinner... well it all goes a bit pear shaped now... I am "fed" a small portion French fries (I said "small" portion) and a simple hamburger like you can't find anymore: no cheese, no mayo, only one layer of meat... just a simple honest hamburger: bread, salad, tomato, onions, burger steak :) + a few baby crack cakes

I will burn it all off tomorrow!

2 minutes Brazilian moves (you can find the instructions in your My Private Space)

night night

No comments:

Post a Comment