Sunday, June 13, 2010

It's too hot to work or move :)


We are victims of a beautiful heatwave here!

This doesn't prevent us from progressing on very important projects which will be announced later this week, but otherwise I am taking it slow :)

No morning walk due to last-minute shopping before heading to the airport.

Breakfast: after my morning lemon juice + sobacha + a cup of rooibos -- a raw smoothie: homemade almond milk + 1 banana + 1 tbsp agave nectar + 3 tbsp raw chocolate....I add a few ice cubes to make this chillier

1 hr accumulated walking throughout the day (I am so sore from yesterday's strength training session!!).

Lunch at the airport: 1 serving of edamame followed by 8 pieces of caterpillar roll sushi + 4 pieces nigiri sushi + green tea

No snack, it's just too hot! So the heat is good in some ways....of course, I don't have any ice-cream in my freezer to tempt me :)

50 standing push-ups

In preparation for my very active week ahead, dinner is very light and raw...

Dinner: 1 raw cracker with raw eggplant puree + some sundried olives + red fruit sorbet (homemade, yum!)

A fascinating evening watching True Blood.....all the little frustrations of life fade away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment