Saturday, June 5, 2010

MyPrivateCoach featured on IT WORLD

I get back to San Francisco...and stay under the feather blanket because I have a beautiful bad cold :)

MyPrivateCoach is featured on IT WORLD --> Strange Ways to Make Money Online

One Saturday of total rest.....between the short nights, traveling, and the intense trip in Vegas, my body said STOP! and I listened :)

So I pretty much stay in bed most of Saturday, and read and read, and read some more...

Breakfast: 1/2 papaya + 1 soy yogurt + 1 pink grapefruit and 10 Californian almonds

Lunch: chapati with homemade buckwheat (made by dad :) + mixed salad + cream of artichoke + 1 grapefruit

Snack: 1 apple + 4 candies (yes ;)

Dinner at a restaurant: 1 green tea with honey + 1 chicken/lentil soup + a few fries with the neighbor and 2 bites of his hamburger :)

To bed early with a good book....

No comments:

Post a Comment