Monday, June 21, 2010

Launch of my book "Secrets de Coach" as iPhone application!!!


My book "Secrets de Coach" (French version), was launched as an iPhone application today...yeah!!!!!!!

You can download it here: Secrets de Coach
Now you can pop it in your handbag and take it with you wherever you go, to the beach, on the plane, to the office...in short, everywhere!


Roobois tea + lemon juice and sobacha to re-balance my body.

1 hr Yin yoga

Breakfast: raw olive crackers with sweet pepper tapenade

1 hr walking while on the telephone

Lunch: 2 small artichokes with soyonnaise + 1 veal scallopini with tomato sauce + 1 apple

A well-deserved nap ;)

2 hr walk in the sun (fortunately I'm well protected!)

Snack: 5 sprouted almonds + 1 Snickers bar (yes, I'm craving chocolate!)

30 min walk

Dinner: 3 slices of wild smoked salmon + steamed beans with olive oil + 3 clementines

No comments:

Post a Comment