Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I have been invited as a permanent guest on Dr. Fitness & the Fat Guy radio show!

Really beautiful news....my interview last week was so well-received that I received the official request this morning to join this show that I love, once a month.
Hooray!
You can listen to my last interview on our LeBootCamp Media page.

Breakfast: strawberries + 1 banana + homemade granola with homemade almond milk

Green tea

I spend my morning stuck in the office on the telephone for conversations during which I couldn't walk like I am used to.

Lunch: 2 biscotti while meeting with Super Denis + raw onion crackers + 1 banana (not very balanced but I didn't want anything else)

30 minute walk while on the telephone + 1 nap

Snack: 1 yogurt smoothie with coconut + 1 banana

20 min jogging to warm up
1 hr bodybuilding

Dinner with friends: homemade soup (new recipe, yum!) + platanos maduros (cooked plantain ) + 1 grapefruit

No comments:

Post a Comment