Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Preparation for trip to LA + a busy day!


A beautiful sunny day….it's been a few days since I've posted…due to the development of a new program which I can't reveal just yet!

Breakfast: I forgot!!!!! and yes, without skipping a meal on purpose, I realized at noon that I had forgotten to eat breakfast with my day starting at full throttle.
Morning spent in meetings with only Corsican people...being on the other side of the world, this is kind of eerie - we are indeed everywhere!


Lunch: 1 cold soup with coconut and turmeric + 2 slices of gluten-free bread, toasted + soy cheese + 1 pink grapefruit

1 hr intense yoga

No snack, I was too busy, but the hunger was there: I am careful when going grocery shopping to avoid falling in the traps at the cashiers et al.
In order not to cave into cravings, I visualized the dishes I would make for dinner!

1 hr walking

Dinner: everything homemade with good Corsican company: artichokes + soyonnaise, shrimp in coconut milk + quinoa with caramelized onions and mushrooms + 1 pink grapefruit for dessert

No comments:

Post a Comment