Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend



Almost 2 weeks have passed since my last post on this blog...not because I've forgotten about you, I've just been crazy busy :) But it's all good stuff!

A few trips here and there, another trip to LA for some super interviews and coaching sessions, among which an interview with Stevie Wilson with whom I am standing in this picture. The article and video of the interview will soon be available...I'll keep you posted.
The Edmonton Sun continues to post my articles, you can view them by clicking on this link: Articles by Valerie Orsoni

Monday of Memorial Day weekend is a very active day for me (and for those around me :)

Freshly squeezed lemon juice after I wake up so as not to break a good habit which has proven successful ;) + 2 cups of rooibois tea

Breakfast: 1 papaya with lime juice + 1 handful of homemade raw cereal + 1 banana

1 hr of yoga visyana with Alejandro


2 hrs of hiking at the foot of the Hamilton Observatory (superb!) where one can see that California is not only made of beaches and snow-capped moutnains like in Tahoe.

A very late lunch in a Mexican joint: chips & salsa + tostadas de ceviche + I steal a few bites from my neighrbours + 1 biscotti with my Starbucks tea

1 hr of walking on the telephone, yes I know it is a holiday but I still have to make a few calls... Without really planning it, I did 4 hrs of exercise today!

No snack because of my late lunch.

Dinner fully homemade and vegetarian to give my body a bit of a rest after a few days: ActiFry-made fries (hence very light), tomato salad, mushrooms sauteed in a balsamic reduction and a big pineapple salad...yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment