Friday, May 14, 2010

I leave my cocoon of comfort + go Iron Man!

Breakfast: green tea + lemon juice + sobacha + 10 sprouted almonds + 1 banana

30 min accumulated walking during my interview with Edmonton Sun.

Lunch with friends: homemade fava bean and leek fricassee + 1 artichoke with soyonnaise + a little jicama and one pink grapefruit

15 min walking

Snack: a small "S'More" bar (yum) + 4 squares of chocolate

Rich snack in order to get some strength before my 1 hour of core conditioning - VERY intense (lots of sprints).....I was actually about to throw up!!! Not something I would like to do again, but once in a while it is good to stretch our moral and physical fabric.

Dinner at the cinema (Iron Man 2, which is definitely much better than I expected, even better than #1 in my humble opinion): 1 serving of sweet potato fries + 1/2 veggie wrap made with a wholewheat tortilla + a soda (no, it won't kill you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment