Friday, November 20, 2009

Crazy friday and a much more balanced Saturday

Friday: no comment... a couch potato day, no exercise and plenty of indulgent treats... I will keep them quiet not to tempt you but lets say that nothing was out of bounds :)

So I will go straight to Saturday, it was a lot healthier :)

Lemon juice on an empty stomach + 2 Rooibos teas 
I move straight onto 20 minutes of Caribbean Cardio training + 10 minutes yoga



to get me going. To find some easy yoga routines go to LeBootCamp Weightloss Coach

Breakfast: 1/2 papaya + 5 Brazil nuts + 1 banana

Mexican lunch: 1 tortilla soup + guacamole corn crisps

1h walk on the beach 
100 abs on the killer abs lounge 

Snack: 1 biscotti and tea + 1 orange 

Japanese dinner: miso soup, little green salad and 8 eel sushis, my favorite

At the cinema: PARIS by Cedric Klapish, thank goodness for the cast and my darling Romain Duris as the scenario went in all directions without getting anywhere :)

No comments:

Post a Comment