Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A few exercises from SECRETS DE COACH


In my bed: 100 V (Secrets De Coach) + 100 butt squeezes

Breakfast: juice of a lemon + room temperature water + Rooibos tea + 1 pear + 2 little spelt waffles (ie. Gluten free, indeed!)... no panic 2 waffles = 180 calories. I don't like counting but I know that some of you prefer to, so...

30 minutes health trail

Lunch: 8 mouthfuls soya/lemongrass + 1 pear + 3 dried figs

1 km swim

Snack, earlier than usual, I'm hungry :) 2 small slices turkey ham, 1 banana + 4 dried figs, thereafter an imp arrived with some good milk chocolate which I love so, I just had to treat myself to s little pleasure :)

20 accumulated minutes walk 

40 minutes passive abs muscle training

Dinner: home made soup + mixed salad + 5 dried figs

No comments:

Post a Comment