Wednesday, November 4, 2009

TF1 and France 3 recordings, Elli and more...


I spend my day recording a feature on my latest book "Secrets de Coach" for the TF1 program "10h00 Le Mag"

On an empty stomach: fresh lemon juice + room temperature water + green tea + 10 almonds + 1 banana + handful strawberries 

I head off for Neuilly-sur-Seine where I meet Nathalie, the bootcamper who has volunteered to be my "guinea pig" or rather model for the TV shoot. And we are off for 2 hours shooting in every room of the house.

For lunch I meet up with Elli Medeiros in my Parisian HQ, she is a ball of energy... and she radiates the same vitality as she did in her hit "toi, toi, mon toi"
Elli has a vegetarian meal, my choices are more classic: cod steak with Chanterelles, Orezza water and a thin black fig tart

Having restored myself I go back to the shoot and we wrap up late afternoon, just on time to do an interview for TF1.fr that you can read here 

Dinner: home made soup + a choice of mezzes with teff bread and plenty of fruit for desert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment