Sunday, October 18, 2009

New York! New York!


Here we are in the famous Big Apple...

Despite a horrendous weather forecast, we braved the cold (very windy avenues:)... on the agenda, over 3-4 hours walk every day... easy, the distances to cover are usually rather big, but walkable.

SATURDAY

No breakfast because of the 9 am landing. By the time we reach our hotel, settle in and catch up with some sleep, it is long past breakfast!

3 hours walk
100 floor abs
Lunch in a Mexican restaurant: guacamole mixed at the table, garlic shrimps and corn crisps

1 hour walk

Dinner Chez Gabriel with Sandie and Gary... and more walking

SUNDAY:

Again a great deal of walking... we attempt a visit to the Guggenheim,

we actually manage to get in, but are deterred by a 3rd queue, never mind lets set off and face the weather.

We soon find solace with a bit of shopping. I do very well at Nanette Lepore's, the New York designer who is on the up... and step out with a superb alpaga handbag covered in little pompoms... wow... thank you my darling for this gorgeous gift!
(on the picture with Elyse, a really great girl from my NY PR team) .

After a dream week-end, I prepare for a 3 day interview marathon... at least 4 a day, always accompanied by my super and very private body guard as well as a member of my American PR team (5 people are working on the subject, that is efficient:)

After 5 exciting days it is time to pack up and head for the next stop on our tour, another very exciting city, Paris here I come!
I will be launching my book "Secrets de Coach" as well as the Wii My Body Coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment