Monday, April 6, 2009

A beautiful week starts

Green tea + 1 apple + 1 nice portion Cherrios with soya milk 

35 minutes walk before lunch

Lunch: tortilla/chicken soup (very light, in fact, 90 calories per cup and very filling) + 1 artichoke with soyonnaise + 1 large pink grapefruit

100 butt squeezes in front of my computer... a lot to catch up with after nearly a week off 

100 abs on the ab-lounge 

Snack time with the weightloss death angel, the chief saboteur of slimming, the little devil who waves treats in front of my nose.... yes, that is who I mean, my dear son, Master B. Well yes, I caved in and had the caramel pop-corn... but I will find some benefits to this thing, just to shoo away any kind of guilty feeling... and apart from the pleasure fix received during the relish, there isn't anything (other than sugar that of course!) + 1 apple

30 minutes walk
2 minutes pelvic floor exercises

Diner: 2 perfectly grilled cod fillets! + baby leaf salad + 1 grapefruit + 2 little cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment