Tuesday, May 5, 2009

LeBootCamp in Femme Actuelle Weightloss Special Edition

DAY D-8

What a week... after this week's ELLE, we find out that we are also in Femme Actuelle' s Weightloss Special Edition, in and article comparing 2 online weightloss programs and I must say that I am very pleasantly surprised with the result, we are very positively reviewed! hurray :)

Breakfast: 1 small slice strawberry cheesecake + 1/2 huge papaya

1h30 walk sucking my tummy in of course

Lots of time on the telephone... it for the good cause :)

Lunch at Sausalito with my "group", we are very lucky, the mist is lifting and a splendid view across the bay, the city and beyond unfolds (as far as Alcatraz), I must say... San Francisco is one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
On the menu: a whole crab (I turn down their awful melted butter) + 2 slices of toasted bread with parmesan and a bit of green salad. 

1h30 walk + 30 minutes walk on the telephone for a very important conversation, my goodness, this is huge... finally...

2x2 minutes of brazilian movements

200 butt contractions in the car

Snack: 1 banana/hazelnut Odwalla bar (I am a fan)  

Diner (home cooked for my VIP guests): Fresh truffle scallops in a muscat reduction + purple cabbage and wild rocket salad. For desert, a fresh pineapple salad with grapes and coconut.

What a wonderful eventful day this was!




No comments:

Post a Comment