Sunday, May 17, 2009

TV, Radio, Elysee, Legion d'Honneur, Line Renaud, Michou, Sonia Rikiel...

Fabulous day begins with sunshine and warm weather. 

Breakfast: Ceylon tea + 2 slices Essene bread + a slither of non-hydrogenated margarine + 2 slices salmon. 

and off we go for a crazy day! 

100 Hindu prayers

We kick off with the shoot for NRJ Paris who will follow me during 2 days (one day last week and today)... during my meetings, first with the chief editor of a big people magazine, then with BFM for the recording of my monthly column. 

Upon arrival at BFM, I came nose to nose with the husband of one of our private coaching clients that was also coached by the excellent Marion Bodin, qualified dietitian and level II coach. A lovely coincidence that calls for a photograph :) 


I share my air time on BFM with B. Taittinger the president of the Groupe des Parfums Annick Goutal of which I am a great fan.

Thank goodness my driver is on time, as I have very little time to rush to my Parisian HQ (La Villa Corse) to meet an "important" person for lunch, but hush, discretion prevails. 

On the menu: a few slices Corsican salami I cannot refuse, 2 tiny tapenade bread slices , line caught seabass with spring vegetables and a strawberry/tomato gazpacho

I barely touch the ground (as I said, this is a crazy day)... and run off to my publicist for a debrief and, yes, I must admit, a very much needed catnap :-)

And now off to another meeting with very important people who inform me that their benchmarking study about life coaching in France show us as No 1. Coming from such people, this result is received as a huge compliment for the whole LeBootCamp team that constantly thrives to re-invent ourselves, when the competition spends its time copying us. 

Star studded night oblige, I skip out of a meeting with my partnership development director to rush off for make up and dressing and hop to the Elysee. I share with you the pictures of people I am not coaching... so I am not revealing anything. 

An embrace with Michou, a shoulder rubbing with Sonia Rykiel, iconic fashion designer, gastronomic discussions with Paul Bocuse, diner with Patrick Sicard (CEO of LeNotre) whom Line Renaud has just given the Legion d'Honneur and plenty more great encounters among which a an aristocrat with a pretty name who did LeBootCamp and shows off her beautiful figure with pride!

Diner: no portion control at all, nil stress and 100% pleasure!








I fall asleep for a very short night as I am taking off for San Francisco in a few hours.

PS. for the Twilight fans, Robert Pattinson with be in Cannes on his way to Italy to finish shooting New Moon  with Ashley Greene who's role as grown for this part of the saga. 






No comments:

Post a Comment