Sunday, June 21, 2009

National "Fete de La Musique" in Nice and picture of my son :)

My son in a red shirt on a red background -->

A superb day basking in the heat of the "cote" and pleasant change from Paris :)

wake up with black tea followed by 15 minutes Morning Wake-up Call Yoga (you will find the routine in your My Gym space on LeBootCamp.co.uk or LeBootCamp.us)

Raw Breakfast: raw granola that traveled with me + 1 tub raspberries + 1/2 banana + almonds and apricots

15 minutes walk

Lunch on the beach: 11 local little sardines (a fabulous source of perfectly absorbable calcium, whether the milk lobby likes it or not :) + a mixed salad (lettuce and tomato) + green tea

Some swimming in the sea but I'm not so keen on pebbles so I soon give up.

3h45 walk

Snack: 2 scoops red berry sherbet

Dinner, nearly all raw in the hotel room (well, on the balcony:): teryaki almonds + tomatoes + ratatouille + raw onion bread and new garlic pesto (yum) and for desert 1/3 of a tub strawberries + 2 raw macaroons I've brought all the way from San Francisco

100 abs on the floor
30 triceps dips on the edge of the bathtub

No comments:

Post a Comment