Saturday, March 14, 2009

London under the sun


A beautiful day starts: the sun is shining over London, the view from my bedroom stretches all the way to Marble Arch and the West End... Selina think it is nice and warm, the Californian that I am still finds it quite chilly and covers up! 

I admire the rows beautiful terraced Victorian houses and we are off for our 30 minutes walk to take her children to drama school.

100 abs

Breakfast: after a nice Roobois tea, hazelnut, banana, hemp seed smoothie (always with me in my suitcase)

Lunch at some friends' house, a superb mansion house with a garden the size of a park. Aperitif: 1 champagne flute+ a few little smoked salmon canapes + some tuna dip with crackers and carrot sticks. Main meal: beef stew + mustard seed potato mash + steamed cabbage. For dessert: 1/2 slice apple pie + 1/2 scoop vanilla ice cream.

100 abs
20  45 degrees push ups
50 granny squats

Diner: 1 raw bar + 1 orange


No comments:

Post a Comment